So we previously talked about how to choose the best motorcycle boots while purchasing your new foot insurance policy. Now we decided to bring you the top 3 motorcycle boots for men. It may be a brief list, yet we promise that it’s a fruitful one. Never underestimate the pain of a broken toe or a twisted ankle. Biker Boots are not just for showing off the sweet gear while riding. Its priority isn’t any lower than any other part of your safety gear. So let’s take a closer look to find out what we have in the basket for you.
So basically, this is the most common kind of motorcycle boots for men. Actually, this boot is recognizable even by people who don’t ride. So what makes this pair of boots so special?
– The upper part is constructed from lightweight microfiber.
– It’s backed with foam and it has a double density ankle protector on the medial side.
– The boots are breathable, thanks to the mesh inserts and its even distribution along the boots to ensure a continuous airflow (and avoid having stinky and sweaty feet).
– A perfect compound closure system that consists of both VELCRO and a zipper to make sure that the boots will remain attached to you at all times.
– It has an external TPU protection on the outer ankle. Not to mention, the TPU shift pad, counter, and slider.
The Alpinestars S-MX 1 is considered to be one of the safest motorcycle boots for men. We do strongly recommend this option for racers as it provides them with the desired level of safety with a relatively fair price. If you are looking forward to getting to know more information about it, click here.
Moving on, Harley-Davidson boots are very popular when it comes to custom and cruiser riders. It’s elegance and safety mixture makes it the number one choice within this category. Here’s the reason behind its outstanding reputation.
– The boots are made from imported leather.
– It has a synthetic sole that provides the rider with a firm grip on slippery surfaces.
– It’s loaded with a full grain leather upper part.
– A full-length sock cushion lining for ultimate comfort.
– YKK locking inside zipper for the best fitment.
Those Harley-Davidson boots may not be as safe as the Alpinestars one that we mentioned earlier. Yet, the riding speed difference between custom riders and racers is the main reason behind this safety gap when it comes to the gear. If you are interested in knowing further details about the boots, click here.
Now, we decided to bring you the most comfortable motorcycle boots for men (or shoes of that matters). We do understand the dilemma of choosing a practical and comfortable motorcycle shoes that are still somehow safe. That’s why we listed this outstanding shoe as an option for those who wear their motorcycle gear all day long and are looking for a convenient safety solution (a low-profile one too).
– It has external PU protectors.
– An anti-slip rubber outsole for firmer grip.
– A concealed lacing system for better protection.
– Ankle protectors to protect your beloved ankles from twisting.
– The shoes are made from leather and textile mixture.
If you are interested in knowing more information about the Speed and Strength Run with The Bulls Shoes, click here.
Hopefully, this shortlists for the top motorcycle boots for men was satisfying and added value to our valuable readers. We do our very best to bring you the most beneficial updates and news. The Two Wheelers team is wishing you safe and enjoyable rides wherever you are. Happy Riding!